File and Data Processing Analyst
Equal opportunity application open to all those who fulfill critical requirements
Up to eight weeks training abroad, then permanent in Philapdelphia
Join us in our quest to become the market leader in healthcare data processing!
EDI.healthcare services automated data interchange between the state, medical care organizations, clearing houses, and healthcare providers.
Our clients are the medical care organizations (MCOs), who are contracted by the state to manage Medicaid programs.
Efficient data exchange is critical to their operations. The industry has enormous potential for growth and we have already
established a solid reputation with a reliable stream of work and revenue.
We are actively expanding our development capacity and extending our operations in the US.
We are offering the position of File and Data Processing Analyst, with an initial period of six to eight weeks training in our Berlin
office, after which you would be based in our new office in Philadelphia.
Details of the job:
- Tracking issues using file analysis tools, database clients and application software
- Documenting results of analysis according to reporting requirement specifications
- Supporting scheduled automated and manual (data and file transfer) processes
- Analyzing and reviewing transaction format description, companion guides for implementation, and sample files
- Operational support in the creation of mapping and implement file loading and exchange processes
- Documenting and managing tickets associated with EDI problems
- Preparing EDI data for re-submission when needed
- Having direct contact with the state and MCO’s in order to resolve data rejections and other issues occurring when data exchange fails
- Supporting IT when appropriate to ensure scheduled health plan encounter data submissions are timely, accurate, and meet industry
and individual health plan requirements
- Bachelor's degree in File and Data Processing, or equivalent; Computer Sciences or Accounting degrees also appropriate,
and/or significant training in Data Analysis or Information Systems
- Knowledge of various file transfer protocols: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc
- Familiarity with file formats (e.g. fixed-width, CSV, Excel, ZIP, X12, XML) and file analysis tools (Text and binary editors)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with working on the command line
- Understanding of file transfer and networking
- Proficient use of Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Problem-solving skills
- Reliable and able to work to deadline without constant supervision
- Comfortable working within the context of an international set-up, with differing time-zones and workplace cultures
- Organized and structured mindset
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the US healthcare system
- Can legally work in the US, with ability to travel to Europe
What we offer:
- Nice offices
- Small team, focused and experienced
- Interesting technologies to learn and apply
- Training seminars and conferences
- Interaction with clients
- International travel
- High-level training from experts internally and external
- Opportunity to help build a business with a proven track record
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
We are looking for motivated individuals who love what they do and embrace all challenges with pride and conviction.
We work as a team, supporting its players with time and space to grow into their roles and succeed.
We value clear communications and realistic expectations. We have a long-term view to build something that lasts.
Apply by email to
200 South Broad St, Suite 910
Philadelphia, PA 19102-3851
Tel. (215) 279-5886